Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events

So, I got really bored with blogging so I stopped for a while.
After sarcastic snarky comments from my good friend Dean D'agati, aka Studpid McGoof'ball, I decided to post a few things.
THEN I signed on and it said that I didn't have a blog nor did I have any profile views. I was very confused because I could go directly to the link but I couldn't post anything so I gave up.
NOW I'm in Costa Rica and in my few minutes online I decided to try again to avoid going on facebook at all. WOOO. And I realized I have more than one google account and I was on the the wrong one. Bravo.
Now everything is in spanish so I can't do much but post this boring explanation and to say that eventually i'll post a few more things. Once I figure out how to change the language.. or learn fluent spanish. Let's try for the latter. (NOT LADDER OR ROPES)

No comments:

Post a Comment